Copper is a leading material for kitchen use and loved by professionals and keen amateurs! Apart from is beauty, copper also conducts heat quickly and evenly and is perfect for thickening sauces and cooking when particular care is needed.The utensil bodies are made of a co-laminated material (90% copper; 10% stainless steel). The copper is hand polished using traditional methods – its gentle, soothing aura making it the perfect companion for your table!
Round pan with a Lyonnaise profile to enable food to slide easily onto a plate. Perfect for frying, searing, flambéing and for displaying on the table. It enables an elegant display for the table.
Inocuivre VIP cookware composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity; exceptional cooking results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; eliminates the need to re-tin; easy care. The low proportion of stainless steel does not alter the properties of copper.
Riveted solid brass handles. High-end mirror polishing. Prestigious and noble range that can be brought into the dining room, ideal for serving and flambéing.
Care of copper: use a polishing paste.
Care of stainless steel: wash by hand.
- 4 Sizes Ø 13 – 28 cm
- 2 mm thick copper
- Handle: Brass
- For all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
Beware of scams: some utensils presented as stainless steel copper have a thin veneer of copper and none of its culinary qualities. The copper-stainless steel INOCUIVRE DE BUYER is an assurance of quality cooking with a material composed of 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, a single-piece skirt and bottom. This material diffuses heat evenly and quickly: not only on the bottom, but also on the sides; a heating circuit is created and the food is cooked evenly. Ideal for delicate cooking, for sauces and generally for reduction cooking. Riveted brass long handle and side handles.
- Best heat conductor: uniform distribution and ideal transmission of heat.
- Allows greater control of the cooking environment.
- Preserves the natural colour of fruit: jams do not brown.
- Large flat bottom: very stable pan even on a gas burner.
- Rounded angle formed by the skirt and flat bottom: allows you to work all the mixture; easy maintenance.
- Brass handles: easy handling; safe use.
- Open rolled edge: hygienic; no protruding edge.
- Care: soak. Easy cleaning with a special copper polish paste.
- Dishwasher-safe but without alkaline detergent cleaning.
- Suitable for all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
The nobility of copper in the kitchen arts is not only die to its warm and colourful looks, but also and essentially to its capacity to conduct heat, which makes copper pans idel for delicate preparations, such as sauces.
To clean copper, use a special easy-to-use-paste, preferable after each use. For the inner stainless steel or tin-plated surfaces, wash in the ordinary way. Cleaning in the dishwasher is not recommended because dishwasher liquids contain high levels of chlorine.
Copper is an exeptional metal, an extraordinary conductor of heat, particularly suitable for French cooking and reducing. However, copper should not be in direct contact with most foods: as a result it is used in combination with another metal (for the inside of the pans).
Tin-plated copper: The traditional tin-plating process guarantees a thick enough coating of tin for professional use. The lenght of time the pan can be used before being replated is therefor longer. But beware: do not heat to over 260°C.
Polished outer finish, smooth or hammered effect.