De Buyer is world famous for its steel pans! The outdoor was created with over the fire cooking in mind! The perforated vegetable pan is perfect for cooking over the fire for that smoky flavor.
Made from blue steel, this pan is perfect for professional medium heat sources.
- oven cooking at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- all heat sources (induction at moderate temp)
Made in France
First use (seasoning your frying pan):
- Clean your pan with very hot water to remove the beeswax. Then dry well.
- Pour about 1cm of cooking oil into the pan and heat. Wipe the oil around the pan so that the full surface is covered. Heat for about 5 minutes at a medium to high temperature. Remove from heat if the oil starts to smoke.
- Pour off the oil and wipe away any excess with a paper towel.
- Your pan is now ready for use! It will continue to season and develop non-stick properties the more you use it.
- Your pan will darken over time.
Cleaning after use:
- Wash the frying pan with very hot water and a sponge, and wipe dry. Do not use detergents or place in dishwasher.
- To store, wipe oil over the surface with a paper towel and put away in a dry place.
- Do not leave your pan to soak.
- Re-season your pan from time to time.