De Buyer is world famous for their steel pans! The Crepesparty BOX is a perfect gift!
- Crepe pan ø 26 cm
- silicone pastry brush
- crepes spatula
Made in France
First use (seasoning your frying pan):
- Clean your pan with very hot water to remove the beeswax. Then dry well.
- Pour about 1cm of cooking oil into the pan and heat. Wipe the oil around the pan so that the full surface is covered. Heat for about 5 minutes at a medium to high temperature. Remove from heat if the oil starts to smoke.
- Pour off the oil and wipe away any excess with a paper towel.
- Your pan is now ready for use! It will continue to season and develop non-stick properties the more you use it.
- Your pan will darken over time.
Cleaning after use:
- Wash the frying pan with very hot water and a sponge, and wipe dry. Do not use detergents or place in dishwasher.
- To store, wipe oil over the surface with a paper towel and put away in a dry place.
- Do not leave your pan to soak.
- Re-season your pan from time to time.